Contact

For blog inquiries: julie.lindner@anderson.ucla.edu
For media inquiries: JackSkelley@JSPRLA.com
For general inquiries: ziman.center@anderson.ucla.edu

« Some Thoughts on Mortgage Relief Scams | Main | Should California Extend Tax Breaks for Hollywood to Film Here? »

09/04/2011

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

A Facebook User

I think this policy does more harm than good. I think it erodes society's notion of fairness.

Additionally, it can actually work counter to it's intended purpose... which I have seen first hand. More often than not, groups at drastically different income levels have different ways of living. When these differences are in conflict, and they are "in your face" everyday, blood boiling animosity can build up on both sides.. much more so that if the two groups had limited interaction by living on different ends of town.

Finally, has anyone done a market analysis to see if reserving the 20% actually drives up prices for the remaining 80%, because less inventory is available for "paying customers"?

Hendri Prastio Kurniawan

wew....good
http://www.hendriprastio.com
http://www.hendriprastio.com/2012/11/commonwealth-life-perusahaan-asuransi.html
http://www.hendriprastio.com/2012/11/ekioskucom-jual-beli-online-aman.html

ArsitekBandung

Nice info...

http://www.arginuring.com
http://www.jasaarsitek.arginuring.com
http://www.rumahminimalis.web.id
http://www.arginuring.wordpress.com

The comments to this entry are closed.

About UCLA Ziman Center for Real Estate

  • UCLA Ziman Center is a multidisciplinary research center of UCLA Anderson School of Management and UCLA School of Law. We seek to advance thought leadership in the field of real estate by generating influential research, educating the next generation of leaders and providing meaningful forums for industry professionals and policy makers.
    Read More About Us


   

Media