About The Riordan Programs Insider’s Blog

• The Insider’s Blog offers an objective perspective on the academic and professional opportunities available to high school and college students as well as young professionals. The blog is managed by staff members of The Riordan Programs at UCLA Anderson.

Applying to B-School Blogs

Meet Our Bloggers

Twitter Updates

follow me on Twitter

« | Main | Phase IV: Morocco »

Mar 10, 2010

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Hello word!!!

He who loses faith, loses all.

The main theme in this discussion was gender focused. Dr. Bibars described the difficulty associated with having no female judges in Egypt until 2005. The change in social climate towards women with respect to harassment. She described how men were very protective of the women who lived in their neighborhood.

недорогая аренда микроавтобуса - passengers.com.ua

#ce n'est pas la fête pour

I would like to thank you for imparting your competence and the time to this post. This is the most significantly post that I’ve ever seen. Good work and much success in your interest. Two Thumbs up!

great posting

There are a lot of people who want to sell their old Chanel bags, simply because they are bored of them. But since the bags are in a good condition, you don't just throw them away.

Being a woman means you are entitled to a few things.

Read your other posts as well, all were good. I am definitely going to share this URL with my friends.

Just bookmarked this site.

wonderful blog and a great read for me after hours of searching....

When a dog bites a man that is not news , but when a man bites a dog that is news.
    Charls A.Dana, American journalist

The value of culture is its effect on character . It avails nothing unless it ennobles and strengthens that ,Its use is for life, Its aim is not beauty but goodness.
    Somerset Maugham, British noverlist and dramatist

Quite a good post. This should be expressed to everyone else. Maybe i can share with my friends.

Thanks to all who posted here. Very good feedback to some intelligent information.
    I'll keep checking back on this one

I thinks it was a great experience being in Egypt..

I'm French, I came to your article and I find your work really well. Thanks for reading

Love it ! Keep up the good work. I apprecaite your efforts and what you have to say here.
    I appreciate the time you put into this blog.
    I'll keep checking back later. Thanks !

I love it when I surf and find good
    blog writing on the net.

All I want to say is, yes! Yes! Yes! You're so right on hair loss. I want to get behind this so much.

Great site You really have a unique way to pen down your thoughts.Thanks

Promo Kartu Member Indomaret Minimarket Waralaba Indonesia
    http://ceritatinta.blogspot.com/2012/09/promo-kartu-member-indomaret-minimarket.html
    http://giekrenz.blogspot.com/2012/09/promo-kartu-member-indomaret-minimarket-waralaba-indonesia.html

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
    Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
    Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)