Friday was the most successful UCLA Anderson Career Fair ever. Over 150+ recruiters came to campus and the Parker recruiting team put on an amazing event. A huge shoutout to Phil Han, Donna Robinson, Hannah Cowherd, and Wanda Hebert. This tweet by High Tech ACT coach Courtney Mayeda says it all:
The morning covered topics pertaining to On-Campus Recruiting to a room packed with Goldman, E&J Gallo, Clorox, Deloitte, T-Mobile, Panda Restaurant Company, PwC and Western Assest.
- Welcome & Discussion of 2010-2011 Recruiting Trends by Executive Director Regina Regazzi
- Creating a Winning Strategy for Campus Recruiting by Director of Recruiting Operations Phil Han
- Interacting with Anderson Student Association & Student Clubs by ASA Prez Michael Malenitza & VP Development Patrick Smith
- Curriculum Reform & AMR Program Overview by Assoc. Director Academic Services Jessica Luchenta
- A Student’s Perspective on Campus Recruiting moderated by Associate Director Jenn Bevan
After the Recruiters Lunch, which brought together club leaders and recruiters, more than 170+ attended the Career Fair. It was a great mix of companies ranging from fast growth startups to international corporations all looking to hire Anderson students. To quote Eric Thomasian ’12 who was on the other side of the table recruiting for Chancebending Media, where he will be working after graduation:
“We were all extremely impressed with the organization of the event. As a student, I never really paid attention to the extra effort you guys go through to make the recruiters happy.”
For all those who attended, we hope you are happy too and hope to see you back next year as recruiters.
-Emily Taylor '08, Associate Director of MBA Education & Communication