Agile vs. Waterfall Main Points:
- Traditional Waterfall approaches offers "the illusion of certainty," whereas the Agile approach welcomes and thrives in "the acceptance of uncertainty" - Alan Saporta.
- Change is hard, yet welcome it by creating a space for it to take shape.
- Take your business from data-based to value-based.
- Make it your highest priority to satisfy your customer base.
- Baking cakes (though not a requirement) reduces stress and spurs creativity within the mind. Bonus points if it's Disney-themed.
Who is Alan Saporta?
Alan Saporta is the current VP of Software Engineering at Walt Disney Studios. He has also worked at a number of outstanding companies such as IBM, Charles Schwab, and Deluxe Entertainment.
Alan's life can be narrowed down into four categories:
1. Delivering great software that delights customers.
4. An unwavering love for ETLP.
**In addition, Alan runs “OnMentoring” (http://onmentoring.info), a blog that inspires individuals to become mentors and to seek out mentors for guidance throughout their career paths and for personal growth. So be sure to check it out!**