« UCLA Anderson Forecast: Could Dysfunction in Washington Spill Over to the U.S. Economy? | Main | How One UCLA Anderson Alumna Endeavored to Build Hispanic Leadership »

09/29/2017

Comments

Claire L Rothman

I knew much of Esther's accomplishments, since we have been friends for a number of years. However, seeing it all down on paper(internet), made we realize how much more she has accomplished. Above all her successes is a women of great compassion, integrity, warmth, and a dedication to helping others in need. I am proud to call her my friend. Claire L Rothman

Connie Sholomson

What an amazing woman! Bernie Hamilton’s description of her is impecable. I have the privilege of knowing Esther. Soon after meeting her, I saw immediately how evolved and accomplished she is. Esther is a role model to me as a Hispanic woman.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.

Your Information

(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)